The HP OfficeJet 4500 wireless is an all-in-one printer with a 100-sheet input tray and a 20-page automatic document feeder. The HP OfficeJet printer also comes with a 2.0 USB connection. The printer can print both black/white and color pages. The overall printing quality is topnotch with the HP OfficeJet 4500 printer.
HP OFFICEJET 4500 WIRELESS SETUP WITHOUT CD (STEPS)
- The software setup can be done with the HP Smart app.
- Open the official HP support page for HP OfficeJet Pro 4500.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab on the page.
- Click the Driver-Product Installation Software link.
- Scroll down and click the Install button for HP Smart.
- Based on the operating system you are using, either the Microsoft Store (Windows) or the App Store (Mac) page will open.
- Run the installation for the HP Smart app.
- Click the + icon to add the HP OfficeJet Pro 4500 printer to HP Smart.
- Add the HP OfficeJet Pro 4500 printer to the HP Smart app and follow the on-screen commands; complete the full setup.
- You can connect the OfficeJet printer to the wireless network and complete other downloads if necessary.