Connect HP Printer To Wifi
- If your HP printer fails to connect to your Wi-Fi network, check if there is any problem with your Wi-Fi network. If necessary, take the necessary steps to fix it. Restarting your router can help you handle this problem effectively.
- If your printer and router are farther, get them closer and check if your printer connects to Wi-Fi.
- If you have kept any electrical appliance between your printer and computer, relocate it to a different place and ensure that there is no interference between your printer and computer.
- If you have changed your router's password, you should update it on your printer as well. If you haven't updated the password yet, do it now and ensure that your problem is fixed.
Printer Not Printing
- If your HP OfficeJet 4650 printer is not printing, check if it shows any error code. If so, fix it in the first place. If there is any paper jam on your printer, remove all the jammed paper and resume your printing job.
- Check the connection between your HP printer and computer. If you have connected them over a network, ensure that they are connected to the same network. If you have connected them using a USB cable, ensure that the cable is working correctly and connected to both ends firmly.
- On your Windows computer, go to the Devices and Printers section. Here you can find all the devices connected to your computer. Locate your printer and check if you have set it as the default machine. If not, right-click on it and select Set as default printer. On the same screen, right-click on your printer and choose the See what's printing option. Now, go to the Printer tab and select Cancel All Documents. When you do this, your printer's memory will be cleared. Ensure that the Use Printer Offline and Pause Printing options are disabled in the Printer tab.
Common Troubleshooting Solutions
In this section, you’ll learn some of the best troubleshooting solutions that can help you handle almost all the printer issues effectively.
Disconnet Your Power Cycle Printer
Any printer problem can be handled effectively with a power cycle. Turn off your HP OfficeJet 4650 printer and disconnect the power cord from its rear port and the electrical outlet. After a minute, reconnect the power cord to your printer and the electrical outlet. Turn on your printer and ensure that your HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting is fixed.
Update The Driver
It is essential to keep the printer driver updated. If it is outdated, there will be a communication breakdown between your printer and computer. Visit HP's official website, enter your printer model, and download the driver that supports your OS. Then install the software by adhering to the on-screen instructions.
In this way, you should fix your HP OfficeJet 4650 printer issues. For further questions and clarifications about HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting, reach our technical experts.