HP OfficeJet 6950 is an All-in-One printer that delivers a complete and convenient solution for households or offices with medium to high-load printing needs. It is acceptable for users who prefer low energy consumption, separate ink cartridges, multiple options for processing documents and high-quality color prints. This printer provides 35-sheet automatic document feeder features, scanning and integrated fax, which is an excellent choice for multiple pages of a document at a time. A black and white graphical display on the front panel shows information and allows easy access to the device.
HP OfficeJet 6950 Wi-Fi Setup:
- First, make sure that you have your network essentials like SSID and network password.
- During the printer setup, you should not connect any USB or Ethernet cable.
- Check whether the printer and computer are turned on.
- Ensure both the printer and computer are on the same wireless network.
- On your printer, go to the control panel display and select the Wireless icon.
- Now, click on the Settings icon and choose Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup.
- Now, you can select any options like print, scan, copy, or fax from the control panel and click the OK button.
- Now, the wireless network setup for your printer is completed.