HP OfficeJet is a wireless printer that can be easily connected to computers, laptops, and smartphones. You will find the wireless setup of the HP OfficeJet printer on this page.
Connect using Router (Wi-Fi Protected Setup):
To connect your HP OfficeJet printer to your Wi-Fi network using the WPS button on your router, follow the below steps.
- Place your HP OfficeJet printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Press and hold the Wireless and the Power button on the printer for five minutes until the blue light flashes.
- Hold down the WPS button in your router until the connection process begins.
- Wait until the wireless light stops flashing.
- The HP OfficeJet printer is now connected to the network.
- Download the HP smart app from the Microsoft Store and install it on your computer.
- Launch the application.
- Create an account if you are using the HP smart app for the first time.
- Click Add printer and follow the onscreen instructions.
- The HP smart app detects your HP OfficeJet printer.